Saturday, November 29, 2008

I can't remember a time before I was in line at Smiths.

So there I was, lying on the floor, sniffling away, debating about whether my happiness over the next few days was worth $10 in cold medicine and Kleenex, when Priscilla reminded me that I have a flexible spending card.

It's a good day to have benefits! I went to town - I bought $40 in cold medicine and other drugs that I haven't tried but sound delightful.

I think the customers around me were judgin'! They must have thought that I was either one inch from death or up to something shady.

But I'm pretty much set. For the next five years. Or until my medicine expires. And I still have $50 left for the year. I'm thinking of blowing that on contact solution. You know, in case I ever get contacts.

No comments: