Monday, January 28, 2013

Future ballerina

I was not kidding about Kayla being long and skinny.  At her two-month appointment on Friday, I got her official stats:

Weight: 10 pounds 7.5 ounces
Length: 24.5 inches

This puts her in the 99th percentile for height (up from the 92nd)  and only the 24th for weight (down from the 42nd).  My doctor is not too pleased with this development.  We are now commencing Operation Chunk!  Eek.

(In other news, she has a ginormous head - 82nd percentile.  I hope she grows into it.)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

If you are like me, then when you cut dairy out of your diet you probably lost a large portion of your fat intake. Which means your milk is probably not as fatty as it was. My friend's lactation consultant told her to eat a tablespoon of coconut oil every day. (She had a hard time getting her baby to gain weight.)